Sunday, October 23, 2016

News and Rants...

I will be picking up the new design VOMITOMA tee next week. It will be on a brown t-shirt and will be killer.
I have grown tired of people complaining about overseas postage costs. I have no control over International postage costs, I appreciate those who have an informed and realistic view of how much it costs to ship overseas, I do not do this label for any kind of profit or near profit but also I am not gonna get nothing in return. Its called reciprocity. So if you are the one complaining that a cdr or 2 shipped overseas ends up costing like $10 in postage, please complain elsewhere,
Another complaint that I share along with Bobby of RSSP, are those fucks who put in for a bunch of stuff, I assemble it and give a fucking killer "package deal" with extras, shoot out a more than fair price, and the fucktard then wants to jew down the price or go "I'll think about it" or "I'll get back to you on that". Well fuck off then is my attitude. I guess that's why I prefer trading. My reputation is fast honest and reliable but I do not like being taken advantage of.
I am only gonna do re-presses of silk screened patches I have already done. The only new patches I will do in the future will be back patches for truly unique cult projects I worship.
Thank you to the awesome supporters who I trade with, those who order from me without hassle, and most of all thank you to the bands/projects who do me the honor of releasing their music.

No comments:

Post a Comment