Sunday, February 12, 2017

Been Away for Awhile....New Releases Out today and Upcoming Filth!

Yeah I have been away for a bit. I took the Holidays off as a break and to deal with more pressing matters like family and de-stressing from life. Then my e-mail got hacked it appears and I lost a lot of info in regards to saved music/artwork/etc for pending releases which pushed my releases farher back. I still have computer issues which I am rectifying so my apologies to the delayed releases and stuff.
I am gonna slow it down for 2017 and release less. Don't be shy about asking me to release stuff, I am good about honoring such requests. I am just gonna space releases out more and enjoy each one a little bit more.
So that being said, I am back. Today I have finally released the RANCID CEREBRAL TUMOR t-shirt and I must say it came out GREAT!! I added one new dvd to the dvd section-"Zombie Infection"- a low budget gore-splatter zombie flick from Russia.
Upcoming shit- the ANORECTAL ULCERATION compilation tape, CUNT PUS INGURGITATOR-"Whoremangler" full length in a dvd case, ULCERATED STOMACH- demo cdr in slimline dvd case,and the absolutely cult re-release on cdr, 20 year Anniversary release of ANAL BIRTH-"Infant butchering". Lastly I have a THC split cdr forthcoming, a 20 way split tape, and a 5 way split cdr- more details tba.

No comments:

Post a Comment